Business knowledge and management skills are critical assets for success in almost any career. But college students who major in non-business fields often graduate unprepared to compete in today’s challenging job market and excel in the workplace.
The Stanford Graduate School of Business Summer Institute for General Management (SIGM) can help college undergraduates and recent graduates build the foundation for career success by providing an exclusive opportunity to learn business theory and practice directly from Stanford GSB’s world-class faculty. Early application deadline is fast approaching and space is limited.
Don’t let your students miss out on these four weeks of intensive learning in residence on our beautiful California campus. SIGM is an investment with both immediate and long-term returns, including:
- Development of business knowledge and leadership skills to stand out in a competitive job market
- Exposure to the content and academic rigor of the Stanford MBA curriculum
- Faculty coaching to improve resume writing and job interviewing skills
- Meetings with senior executives from leading companies (and potential employers) from the Silicon Valley and beyond
- Interaction with diverse participants from around the world to develop a global network of peer professionals
SIGM is specially designed for high-potential college juniors, seniors, and recent graduates (within one or two years) with majors in non-business fields who are interested in acquiring business skills and/or pursuing an MBA degree. Learn more and download a SIGM brochure at www.gsb.stanford.edu/sigm and please share the information with your current and recently-graduated students who might benefit from this program, as well as your colleagues.
The early application deadline is January 31, 2012. Apply today for the 2012 SIGM program—space is limited and admissions are being made on a rolling basis. The time to plan is now.
For more information, contact Matt Selaya at 650.724.3326 or email@example.com.