Türkiye Scholarships is a scholarship program which not only provides financial support but also ensures university placement for students in their intended program of application. With this feature, it differs from other scholarship programs in the world. Apart from university education, it is aimed to provide students with the benefits of social, cultural and academic extra- curricular programs and activities while they are in Turkey.
Today Türkiye Scholarships is a well-known scholarship program in most countries of different continents. Offering support also to academicians, researchers and civil servants in other countries, Türkiye Scholarships program offers various modules for research and Turkish language education.
- Undergraduate Scholarship Program is specifically designed for Bachelor’s degree applicants in designated courses from engineering to health sciences, humanities to social sciences.
- Postgraduate Scholarship Program offers a wide range of programs across social sciences, humanities, natural sciences and engineering at Master’s and PhD levels.
- Success Scholarship Program (1 year) is specifically designed for students who are currently studying in Turkish universities with their own finances and have shown exceptional academic performance.
- Research Scholarship Program (3-12 months): The program is designed to encourage international researchers and academicians to carry out collaborative academic research in their own fields with Turkish academicians in the most prestigious Turkish universities.
Turkish language programs:
- Turkish Language Programme for Public Officials and Academicians [KATİP] (8-10 months): This Program is designed for foreign public officials, diplomats, academicians and researchers who wish to learn Turkish and get closely familiar with Turkey
All programs cover tuition and stipend. Full-time programs cover other amenities including airfare. Length of program varies.
For more information and to apply, click here.