“Did you study in France or are you planning on it?
Come and join us for the France ALUMNI USA Launch Party in the lobby of Georgia Tech’s Ferst Center on Tuesday, March 28, 2017!
What is France ALUMNI USA?
This interactive network is dedicated to bringing together students & young professionals with a shared experience in France. It’s a great way to join a community, look for new career opportunities or simply connect with other alumni! Sign up today on www.usa.francealumni.fr!
Why Should You Attend?
- Celebrate French culture (and enjoy some gourmet food and special goodies!)
- Interact with other alumni, faculty members and professionals
- Explore career opportunities in the US and overseas
- Share your experience and build your network
Launch Party Agenda
- 10:30 am – Doors Open
- 11:00 am – Welcoming Remarks by Guest Speakers
- 11:20 am – 1:00 pm – Social Mingling & French Hors d’Oeuvres
Guest Speakers – TBD
- Yves H. Berthelot, Vice Provost for International Initiatives, Georgia Tech
- Louis de Corail, Consul General of France in Atlanta
- Iwan Streichenberger, Entrepreneur and French Trade Advisor in Atlanta
- Tracy Turfait, Project Coordinator, CH2M Hill
- Thomas Turfait, Global Specialty Business Unit Manager, Vernay
This event is co-organized by the Culture Services of the French Embassy, the French Consulate in Atlanta, and the Georgia Institute of Technology.”
Register for the Launch Party HERE.