The weekly series provides Georgia Tech students, alumni and the Atlanta business community an opportunity to network and learn from successful entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and notable business and non-profit leaders.
Since 2002, the IMPACT Speaker Series has brought highly successful business leaders from a variety of industries to campus to share their experiences and give advice to students and other entrepreneurs on topics ranging from “building a venture around intellectual capital” to “successful entrepreneurship in large organizations” and “socially responsible leadership.”
It’s a great opportunity to learn from -and personally meet!- leaders from the corporate and the non-profit sector.
The IMPACT Speaker Series will be held on the following dates:
- 1/20/2016 – Lalit Dhingra (President of Americas Operations of NIIT Technologies)
- 1/27/2016 – Rebecca Curzon (Senior Program Manager of IBM Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs)
- 2/3/2016 – Jennifer Van Buskirk (President of Cricket Wireless, Former Senior VP of AT&T Mobility)
- 2/10/2016 – Jon Winsett (CEO of NPI Financial)
- 2/17/2016 – Carlos Amesquita (CIO of The Hershey Company)
- 2/24/2016 – Bill McGahan (Founder and Chairman of Georgia Works!)
- 3/2/2016 – Randy Lewis (Author of No Greatness Without Goodness, Former Senior VP of Walgreens)
- 3/9/2016 – Julia Davis (CIO Information Technology of AFLAC)
- 3/16/2016 – Dan Myers (President and CEO of Alimera Sciences,Inc.)
- 3/28/2015 – Michael Mussallem (CEO and Chairman of Edwards Lifesciences)
For more information on Georgia Tech’s IMPACT Speaker Series, visit http://www.scheller.gatech.edu/centers-initiatives/ile/impact/ or watch previous talks on its YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/user/GeorgiaTechILE/videos?flow=grid&view=1