Premiere law firm Alston & Bird is holding a virtual information session about their patent agent internship program.
The information session will take place via Zoom on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
RSVP is required for attendance. Please email email@example.com to RSVP and receive the Zoom link.
This opportunity is only open to science (including computer science) and engineering majors. Participants in the internship program will have the opportunity for the following:
- Work with our attorneys and patent agents in a
collaborative, challenging office environment
- Competitive salary
- Work with innovative and sophisticated companies such as
- Nokia, Honeywell, Groupon, Slack, Electrolux, McKesson,
Here Global, and Wells Fargo
- Potential for full-time employment after graduation
- Sit for the Patent Bar and become a licensed patent agent
- Decide whether you want to remain a patent agent
or become a patent attorney
For more information on this opportunity, click here.
For more information on Alston & Bird, click here.