Albright Stonebridge Group is a premier global strategic advisory and commercial diplomacy firm. ASG goes beyond most groups, with their dedication to excellence and integrity, along with opening doors for their clients they assist them in developing and implementing tailored strategies. The global ASG network includes over 230 regional and sectoral experts and has a record of success in over 120 countries.
ASG is seeking interns for the summer 2021 semester with knowledge of Africa, the Americas, China, Europe, East Asia & Pacific, South Asia, Health and Life Sciences/Global Health Solutions, Corporate Sustainability, Global Innovation & Growth, and Business Development, and/or Communications and Marketing.
They are looking for an intern to begin June 1 and work through August 20, 2021. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, this opportunity will be operating remotely. This opportunity is paid and both full-time and part-time positions are available.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until all available positions are filled.
- In-depth research and analysis on key people, companies, institutions, current events, and other issues of interest to the firm.
- Drafting briefing memos, talking points, background materials, and press releases.
- Assisting with administrative tasks as they arise, including, but not limited to: editing of documents; setting up for events; answering phones; staffing reception desk.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Interns will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of activities that should expose them to the foreign and domestic policy decision-making processes and the interplay between governments, NGOs, businesses, and civil society.
- Must be currently pursuing, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or graduate-level program. Undergraduate applicants must be at least a rising junior or senior.
- Must demonstrate strong research, analysis, and writing abilities.
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to balance multiple assignments and shift priorities on short notice.
- Some positions will require proficiency in a specific regional language (e.g. Mandarin Chinese-China practice/Portuguese-Americas practice).
- Experience and ability to work independently.
For more information and to apply, click here.