Company Description: PediaKid USA offers a line of high quality children’s health products, specially formulated with targeted natural vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidant supplements, to help, support, strengthen and fortify the children’s immune defense system. The PediaKid intern will support the Pediakid USA staff by completing the following duties and tasks:
- Helping with the business development for the Latin market and territory in South America.
- Establishing contacts with importers and distributors who have shown an interest in the company’s pediatric health products.
- Assisting the company with manufacturers’ conferences, expos, and marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fluency in Spanish
- Undergraduate or Graduate Student
- Contacts or network within Latin American market and territory in South America.
- Ability to work non-traditional work hours
- This in a paid internship with flexible working hours.
- The paid internship is $700-$1000/month, depending on experience and qualifications.
- The internship has a duration from 3 – 5 months maximum.
- The office is located in 7494 Battlefield Pkwy, Ringgold, GA 30736.
- Working off-site from a campus location is acceptable.
How to Apply: Email your resume and inquiry to Sarah Williams via email at: email@example.com with “Pediakid Usa Internship” in the subject line.