There are two different internships available in the GTAA marketing department for the 2015-16 academic year. Both internships require significant time commitments and responsibilities during some nights, weekends, holidays & academic breaks. All internships represent commitments for the entire 2015-16 academic year, ending with the final events for the spring athletic season.
GAMEDAY INTERNSHIP // 6 positions available
- Works game days and designated other events on & off-campus on a rotational basis.
- Responsibilities will including execution of game day promotions/activities, game day script & other events to generate awareness on-campus.
- These individuals will provide customer service to fans, manage interactive fan zones, in-game sponsorship fulfillment, organization of giveaways & the set-up/breakdown of events, while giving interns a “behind-the-scenes” view on games. Free sideline gear & meals will be provided throughout the internship.
OFFICE INTERNSHIP // 5 positions available
- Works closely with Marketing Assistants, Assistant Director of Marketing & Director of Marketing to create & execute marketing plans for assigned Ticketed & Olympic Sports, mascot appearances, donation requests, and the Junior Jackets Kids Club. Coordinate & plan game day elements, promotional giveaways and recognition for assigned sports.
- Work other athletic events on a rotational basis & work a minimum of 8-10 office hours per week.
- This position represents a larger time commitment than the Gameday Internship. Free sideline gear & meals will be provided throughout the internship.
Applications are due April 24, 2015. Full details can be found here, or in the application document below:
If you have any questions, please email Phil Lewicki, Assistant Director of Marketing, at email@example.com.