The Carter Center is currently recruiting graduate assistant applicants for the 2022-2023 academic year. They have opportunities in the Democracy Program, the China Initiative, Trachoma, Mental Health, and Communications. Graduate assistants must make a 9-12 month, 20-hours-per-week commitment and will receive compensation of $15/hour, and all assistantships will be onsite at the Atlanta office.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is April 7, 2022.
- At the start of the assistantship, qualified applicants must have completed a minimum of two semesters of their academic coursework in a master’s or post-masters level program.
- Applicants must also be enrolled in a graduate or doctoral program throughout the duration of the assistantship.
- Candidates who have completed their degrees are not eligible.
- The assistantships are located at The Carter Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
- GAs must make a 9-12 month commitment (beginning in August).
- GAs must make a 20-hours-per-week commitment (during business hours Monday through Friday). The Carter Center offers a stipend of $15/hour.
For more information and to apply, click here.