The Public Affairs Office at the Federal Reverse Board is seeking applicants for their year-long internship program. The Public Affairs Office at the Federal Reserve Board is responsible for media/reporter engagement and external communication for the agency. The Public Affairs intern will assist the office with handling incoming reporter inquiries; monitor and compile stories about and relevant to the Federal Reserve; handle various research tasks, often on short deadlines; and support administrative tasks within the office. The intern will work with all members of the office as well as senior staff through the agency. The intern will be expected to work 32 hours per week during the school year and 40 hours per week during the summer.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Graduate student in communications, economics, finance, or another related field
- Must be graduating no earlier than Fall 2022
- Must be able to be in-person at the Washington, DC office, though there may be a virtual component
- Must be a US Citizen
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required unless there is a legally requires exception
- Must be knowledgeable of news media, economics, and finance
- Must have strong skills with the Microsoft Office Suite
For more information and to apply, click here.