Robin Wright, one of the distinguished scholars at the Wilson Center, is seeking a last-minute research assistant. This assistant will join Wright in working on her project entitled “The Middle East at a Crossroads—from North Africa to the Persian Gulf”. This position will be operating remotely for the foreseeable future. The assistant will be expected to work 12 to 15 hours each week.
If interested apply immediately.
- Undergraduate or graduate student who is currently enrolled in a program at an accredited college or university.
- International students studying in the U.S. are eligible if they are able to obtain the right to work in the United States. At this time the Wilson Center can not sponsor any visas.
- Any language skills with Arabic or Persian are a plus
- Completed WWICS Internship Application Form
- Cover Letter (indicating academic interests or areas of interest)
- Current Resume (indicating relevant coursework)
- 3-5 page Writing Sample (excerpts of a research paper are acceptable) with bibliography
- 2 letters of recommendation, or a brief list of references (Optional given the need to fill this position immediately)
- Transcript(s) (unofficial copies are acceptable)
All applications should be emailed directly here.
For more information on Wilson Center assistantships, click here.
For more information on Wright, click here.