The Belgian Consulate General in Atlanta is seeking an intern for April-June, though the exact dates of the internship are flexible. Interns will have the opportunity to contribute to the daily workings of the consulate through administrative and logistical tasks, organization of events and information on social networks, and follow-up and processing of administrative, political, and economic files, among others, through research, representation, and synthesis. This opportunity is unpaid and interns must be available to work at least three days per week.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position has been filled.
- A have a thorough knowledge of French, Dutch, and English
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
- Strong Communication skills
- Enthusiasm, motivation, and discretion
The complete application must include:
- A curriculum vitae;
- A cover letter with motivations
- A writing sample and a summary of your article/thesis
- A competitive selection will include a telephone interview.
Candidates will be tested on their motivation, language skills, education, and presentation. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and apply.
To view the original listing (written in French), click here.
**NOTE: All information presented in this blog post was automatically translated from French and interpreted by a non-french speaker. It is highly recommended that you read the original listing to account for any possible nuances that were lost in translation**