Atlas Advisors, LLC (ATLAS) is an emerging small business looking for highly motivated students or recent graduates that are interested in gaining valuable work experience related to sales, recruiting, government services and Department of Defense (DoD)and Department of State (DoS) initiatives.
Atlas Advisors, LLC (ATLAS) is a HUBZone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that consistently delivers innovative solutions to address the complex challenges of our global clientele through a focused variety of niche consulting and specialized personnel services.
- US Citizenship
- Ability to pass credit/criminal background check and pre-employment drug test
- Team player with a high sense of urgency
- Attention to detail with strong organizational abilities
- The ability to establish and achieve goals, work independently for extended periods of time, and balance multiple competing project demands
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Loyal with a strong desire to be part of a hard-working team
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to carry out all levels of tasks
- Familiar with the military and/or military customs and terminology (or very eager to learn)
- Knowledge and understanding of the history surrounding the United States’ presence in the Middle East
- Previous experience recruiting and/or sourcing human capital
- The desire to learn and use new/emerging technologies to work more effectively and efficiently
- Cultural knowledge and/or understanding of other non-Western countries
- Proficient in more than one language
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide operational support to current and future contracts related to interpretation and translation services.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Training and Professional Development