Bloom Energy is a leading clean energy company dedicated to finding solutions to delivering low-carbon energy today and working towards a net-zero tomorrow. They are seeking applicants for their public affairs internship position. This role will report to Sr. Manager, Policy and Public Affairs, and based in Bloom Manufacturer Center in DE. This is a full-time internship.
Applications for this opportunity will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Assist with the management of expectations, timeline, and deliverables for the completion of the Economic Impact Study Update of Bloom Energy In Delaware
- Strengthen internal employee communications and engagement to support planning, organization, and executive of BMCD’s signature event, STARS and Strides for Veterans and other local community engagement activates
- Bolster BMCD corporate communications in the Mid-Atlantic States (DE, MD, NJ, PA) with critical external (local and state) stakeholders to position the company as a trusted corporate citizen, build champions, and creates a business environment in Mid-Atlantic states that is supportive of BE business interest and priorities, locally and regionally.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong project management skills
- Excellent judgment, organizational ability, and flexibility
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities
For more information and to apply, click here.