Campaign Interns with the Georgia House Democratic Caucus
The Georgia House Democratic Caucus seeks skilled and energetic campaign interns for summer 2014. Interns will be under the direct supervision of Caucus Directors and will assist in the 2014 political campaign season.
Assist Caucus Directors in day-to-day tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Campaign activities, including the organization of:
o Voter outreach
- Researching materials for Caucus campaign trainings, workshops, legislative initiatives, etc.
- Data entry for Caucus campaign fundraising and communications databases
- Staffing Caucus events/ fundraisers- assisting with sign in, directing guests, etc.
- Compiling research on legislative affairs
- Assisting in updating and maintaining social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, GHDC Website)
- Other responsibilities as needed
Qualifications: Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required. Experience with Photoshop and social media preferred. Strong candidate is a self-starter, a quick learner and one who thrives in a team-oriented environment but can work independently when needed.
Ideal applicants have flexible schedules. Project urgency will determine length of days.
Duration: June to August
Internship Credit: Any student seeking internship credit is encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should e-mail resumes and cover letters to Genny Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “GHDC INTERNSHIP.” All inquiries should also be directed to Genny.