- Learning how TV and text stories are crafted.
- Learning how we vet stories and research.
- Learning how a story goes from an idea to a script, through edit and onto TV or the website.
- Developing research and interview skills.
- Contributing to and writing stories for CNN TV and CNN.com.
- Our Spring 2023 program is a 12 Week Internship that will run from Monday, February 6th through Friday, April 28th, 2023
- Part time-schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
- Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program
- Our internships are paid opportunities with a competitive salary. Credit is not required; however, we will provide the necessary documentation for school credit if desired. Relocation is not provided.
Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated and able to multitask. They need to have a good attitude and be able to function well in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Writing experience with work samples, including published bylines, is required
- A keen understanding of how to spot and tell a great news story.
- Knowledge or experience in health news or the field of health and science is a plus.
- Must be currently enrolled as a student (proof of enrollment will be required if selected for an internship)
- Must be a rising Junior, Senior, or Graduate student (18 years or older)
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Learn more and apply at: https://careers.wbd.com/global/en/job/33485/CNN-Health-Intern-Spring-2023.