We have multiple CNN International internship opportunities available. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for internship opportunities within this area. This could include, but is not limited to:
- CNN International Features
- CNN International Newsgathering
- CNN International Productions
- CNN International Editorial
- CNN International Planning
IMPORTANT Application details:
- The duration of the program is 10-12 weeks dependent on the student’s availability based on semester schedule
- Program date options:
- Start Date: June 5th or June 12th
- End Date: August 18th or August 25th
- Interns will be expected to work 35-40 hours per week in a hybrid capacity.
- Pay Rate: $19 per hour USD for undergrad interns, $23 per hour USD for graduate level interns
- Our internships are paid opportunities with a competitive hourly wage. Credit is not required; however, we will provide the necessary documentation for school credit if desired. Relocation is not provided.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Cover letter & resume.
- Passionate about news
- Strong interest in international affairs
- Must have strong communication and writing skills
- Awareness of basic editing and shooting for broadcast
- Bi-lingual or Multi-lingual skills a plus
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be actively enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university degree program for the full duration of the internship (proof of enrollment required)
- Must be a rising Junior, Senior or Graduate Student (18 years or older)
- Must be in academic good standing (2.8 or above GPA)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States. U.S. International students must hold an F1 Visa to be considered.