About EBRD: The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is an international financial institution founded in 1991. As a multilateral developmental investment bank, the EBRD uses investment as a tool to build market economies
Duration: 3 months
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Create and / or publish digital content – text, images and video
- Assist with quality checking, proofing and other digital testing processes
- Attend project meetings and interface regularly with project team members and relevant external
contractors, to help deliver new digital platforms
- As needed, assist others in using the WCMS
- Provide admin and coordination support to other digital project areas, such as change management and marketing work
- Contribute to the production of user manuals and documentation
- Be proactive to detect and flag issues, provide feedback and seek to identify areas of improvement, in relation to the WCMS and digital platforms
- Contribute ideas, enthusiasm and expertise to support the development of new platforms and processes
- Work across websites, apps, digital signage and other formats as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level
- Demonstrable editorial competence – robust written English, attention to detail, understanding of grammar
- Ideally some experience of writing for an online platform of some kind
- Good level of computer literacy and an interest and aptitude for using IT applications
- Enthusiasm for digital platforms and ability to identify ways of using technology to support communications goals
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken
- Tactful and personable enough to work successfully with stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to edit and fact-check concisely.
- Ability to creatively innovate and think laterally
- Ability to work independently while also knowing when to seek advice.
- Good analytical ability and judgement.
- Experienced in using at least one WCMS platform
Deadline: October 3 2017
To learn more and apply, click here.