Scope of Internship
Enhancing and designing impactful, visually effective and interactive management information reporting using a variety of tools; recommending models, metrics, KPIs, reporting; implementing information/data collection tools, documenting logical scripts and data management approaches; recommending and implementing approaches to gather, organize, analyze and visualize data.
Working with colleagues and leadership to generate and analyze data to enhance informative routine risk assessment and reporting process and reporting to executive leadership using a variety of tools. Working with colleagues to implement adaptive strategic planning approach and maturity model for the Corporate Engagement division
Internships are paid. Summer housing will not be provided.
- Students must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in a Bachelor or Graduate degree program through the duration of the internship.
- Minimum cumulative GPA above 3.0 in academically rigorous curriculum.
- Must be committed to working a 40-hour work week for 10-12 weeks during the summer months.
- Preferred Major: Data Science, Management Information Systems, and possibly Industrial Engineering or Information Technology depending on sub-major
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- MS O365, SharePoint , Writing Exp (blogs, research papers, etc.) , Social Media
- Video/Photo Editing Software -Tableau, Power BI
- SQL / data querying, data architecture, application prototyping
- Process mapping
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Great work ethic and detail oriented
- Professional development opportunities & Networking
- MARTA passes provided
- Free LinkedIn Learning access
- Free access to our FedFuel career development tool
- Café and dining options on-site, Dress for your day
- Flexible hours
- Access to on-site fitness center
A requirement of this position is that the employee must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank’s vaccination policy. To provide for the health and safety of its employees and support the Bank’s mission to the greatest extent possible, the Bank decided to adopt this requirement after careful review of public health information, workforce data, employee feedback, and the Federal Reserve System’s pandemic recovery plans. The Bank requires all employees to be vaccinated fully against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.