The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving – we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. Working here is more than working for the global beverage leader, it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that can positively impact the world. We have Corporate Operations internships in the following fields.
- Human Resources
- People Services
- Financial Services
- Workplace & Facilities
- Corporate Strategy
The Summer 2023 internship is a 10-week program that gives you the opportunity to apply your learnings in real world experiences and network with leaders within the industry.
What You’ll Do for Us
The Corporate Operations internship with The Coca-Cola Company is an opportunity to learn skills which will help you learn and grow. We’re looking for students who understand the fundamentals and principles of business management and want to solve business problems on a global scale in a large, complex environment. Candidates need to have a passion and aptitude for project management and innovation which helps us visualize the future of the industry.
Don’t worry if are you are interested in several different areas – our goal is to match the best people to the right opportunity. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will get experience with industry leaders that are transforming the industry.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management, Finance, Legal or related field.
- Junior or Senior in an accredited university with at least a 3.0 GPA
- This application is intended for candidates who are eligible for work authorization in the United States upon completing their education.
- Ability to support and influence cross functional teams.
- Ability to problem solve and gain alignment across multiple organizations and levels.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality processes
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong project management experience with the ability to define and lead projects and direct/motivate project teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Word, XLS, PPT)
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world and we’re always innovating.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We focus on diversified and large range of customers each day.
- Critical experiences: We work as a global network with a wide range of cross-functional partners to step-change the way we refresh the world and make an impact every day.
- Growth Culture: Be a protagonist of bringing to life Coca-Cola’s new vision and organization.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Apply at https://careers.coca-colacompany.com/job/16760193/corporate-operations-summer-intern-atlanta-ga/