Warner Bros. Discovery’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) philosophy is to use storytelling as a vehicle for impact and social change and establish WBD as a social impact leader in the communities we serve around the world. We harness the power of WBD’s portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands, leveraging our platforms for social good with an emphasis on equity inclusion in our industry through storytelling. Focus areas include charitable contributions, arts and cultural investments, film festivals, inclusive production initiatives, employee engagement and volunteerism, and environmental sustainability.
- Must be currently enrolled as a student (proof of enrollment will be required if selected for an internship)
- Must be a rising Junior, Senior, or Graduate student (18 years or older)
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Our Spring 2023 program is a 12 Week Internship that will run from Monday, February 6th through Friday, April 28th, 2023
- Part time-schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
- Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program
- Our internships are paid opportunities with a competitive salary. Credit is not required; however, we will provide the necessary documentation for school credit if desired. Relocation is not provided.
Learn more and apply: https://jobs.discovery.com/careers-home/jobs/33499?lang=en-us