“FireEye (FEYE) is a leader in cyber security, protecting organizations from advanced malware, zero-day exploits, APTs, and other cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye here.
FireEye, iSIGHT Intelligence is seeking a highly motivated student that has an interest in intelligence analysis and cyber security. The Threat Analyst Intern will receive in depth training, an assigned mentor and the opportunity to produce actionable intelligence in support of iSIGHT Partners’ clients. The intern will report to the financial crime analysis team, with a primary objective of evaluating what our intelligence on financial eCrime-related issues provides customers versus what information is available in open source.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to improve our financial crime-related intelligence.
- Complete a training course of approximately two weeks to familiarize yourself with the issues that the financial crime analysis team handles
- Participate in the financial crime analysis team’s intelligence creation process by writing approximately two draft intelligence products under the supervision of senior analysts.
- Basic familiarity with current information security issues, based on academic, professional, or personal experience.
- Entry-level familiarity with intelligence analysis and/or cyber threat analysis
- Ability to provide meaningful conclusions from incomplete data to audiences with disparate roles and areas of expertise.
- Strong, concise communication skills with a direct writing style.