When organizations undergo significant changes, face difficult roadblocks, seek process efficiency or identify technological opportunities, they need a trusted advisor to help them drive decisions and navigate challenges. Our Summer Scholars collaborate with our clients to deliver strategies to help them adapt to their unique challenges, opportunities, and meet their objectives. We are seeking candidates with outstanding leadership experience, strong academic performance, and excellent communication skills to join our Government and Public Services practice.
Work You’ll Do
As a Summer Scholar, you will be an integral member of a client service team, collaborating with diverse and talented team members to help solve multidimensional problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients. You can capitalize on our cross-industry presence to find your niche and build your individual brand within the organization. This person should have strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex problems and communicate findings.
While a career in consulting is dynamic and evolving, we look for people who will perform in specific areas, grow those related skills, and deliver exceptional results to our clients. We recognize that you have unique skills, experiences, and interests, so we divide the broad scope of the Summer Scholar role into skills-based profiles in order to best align each Summer Scholar with a focus area. Setting our people up for success is our highest priority. We are currently recruiting Summer Scholars whose skills and interests align with one of the following areas:
Business Summer Scholar
- This Summer Scholar regularly employs a business first lens while solving problems and delivering practical solutions to clients. This Analyst demonstrates a breadth and depth of capabilities (e.g. project management, requirements gathering, data analysis, testing) and is prepared to take on a range of business and organizational challenges to deliver premier client service. This Analyst brings effective knowledge of various enabling applications, project management and related tools/techniques, and delivery approaches to advise, implement, and operate projects. Majors: Business, Economics, Public Policy, Government, Psychology, Industrial and Labor Relations, Human Resources, Operations, Supply Chain, and other Liberal Arts majors
- Junior standing in a full-time academic program with target graduation dates between December 2023 and August 2024, with academic area of study in the following or related majors:
- Business Summer Scholar: Business, Economics, Public Policy, Government, Psychology, Industrial and Labor Relations, Human Resources/Human Resources Management, Operations, Supply Chain, and other Liberal Arts majors
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.2)
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
Learn more and apply at: https://apply.deloitte.com/careers/JobDetail/Deloitte-Consulting-Government-Public-Services-Summer-Scholar-2023-Start/103743