Interns on the Insurance teams serve as junior analysts and may be involved in all stages of project approval as part of a project team. Interns typically work on three to six transactions, depending on the complexity of the projects and the amount of time an intern is available.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is May 2, 2022.
- Reviewing documentation on projects for which PRI has been requested;
- Conducting research on PRI underwriting issues;
- Drafting country risk profiles;
- Preparing portions of loan papers being presented to approval committees; and
- Assisting officers with PRI contract amendments.
- Must be currently enrolled in a graduate-level degree program on at least a part-time basis
- Previous work experience, particularly in Business or International Business, is required.
- Must be suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation
- Selective Service registration is required for male applicants, unless exempt
- Must be actively enrolled (at least part-time) in an accredited college or university
- U.S. Citizenship is required