Nationally renowned public affairs/political consulting firm seeks highly motivated intern at the firm’s Sacramento, California practice. Intern responsibilities will include research and writing on client assignments, government relations, and communications work including social media management. Intern will support the firm on a number of projects that shape high-stakes policies and political challenges for a large range of clients. Intern tasks will revolve around coalition building, legislative research, and media monitoring.
The applicant should be a talented writer and researcher as well as a quick learner, a resourceful problem-solver, and a self-starter. The applicant must also have strong communication skills and a good sense of humor.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Apply ASAP.
- A commitment of five full days per week (40 hours) starting ASAP
- Duration: Must be able to commit to 6 months
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Previous office or administrative experience (preferred but not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G-suite
- Basic knowledge of social media with a willingness to learn
- Good time management skills and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
For more information and to apply, click here.