DGA ASG 2022 Fall Internship Program
DGA ASG is accepting intern applications for the fall 2022 semester; we are seeking candidates with knowledge of foreign and domestic policy to work with the following practices:
Africa, Americas, China, Client Services, Corporate Sustainability, East Asia and Pacific (EAP), Europe, Global Innovation & Growth (GIGG), Health, Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Operations, South Asia, Technology Policy, and United States.
Tasks will vary for individual intern positions, but all interns are asked to contribute in a number of ways, including but not limited to:
- In-depth research and analysis on key people, companies, institutions, current events, and other issues of interest to the firm.
- Drafting briefing memos, talking points, background materials, and press releases.
- Assisting with administrative tasks as they arise, including, but not limited to: editing of documents; setting up for events; answering phones; staffing reception desk.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of activities that should expose them to the foreign and domestic policy decision-making processes and the interplay between governments, NGOs, businesses, and civil society.
- Must be currently pursuing, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or graduate-level program. Undergraduate applicants must be at least a rising junior or senior.
- Must demonstrate strong research, analysis, and writing abilities.
- Must be a team player with can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to balance multiple assignments and shift priorities on short notice.
- Some positions will require proficiency in a specific regional language (e.g. Mandarin Chinese-China practice/Spanish and/or Portuguese-Americas practice).
- Experience and ability to work independently.
TIMELINE OF INTERNSHIP:
- ASG is seeking interns to start September 7, 2022, and continue through December 16, 2022.
FIRST GENERATION COLLEGE STUDENTS:
- First generation college students or recent first-generation college graduates are encouraged to apply for ASG’s intern program. Students who identify as first-generation college students or graduates typically come from a family where neither of their parents/guardians gained a four-year degree. In support of the First-Generation Program, ASG will pair our first-generation intern with mentors to provide additional support and enrichment opportunities during their internship semester.
- Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, ASG will be offering a hybrid 2022 fall intern program. Interns will have the option to work in the ASG DC office (in compliance with office access guidelines) or remotely. All applicants must be in the U.S. for the duration of the internship.
- Internship applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until August 12. The ASG intern program is a paid internship.
- Learn more at https://albrightstonebridgegroup.applytojob.com/apply/ubxeG2xlws/DGA-ASG-2022-Fall-Internship-Program.