Energy Impact Partners (EIP) is a global investment platform that works towards building a future where sustainable energy is at the forefront. EIP uses the combined man- and brainpower of entrepreneurs and industrial companies to advance sustainable energy innovation. EIP offers an internship program for young professions with an interest in any part of the venture capital ecosystem: investment, research & strategy, business development, and operations. All internships are paid. EIP is almost always seeking applicants for their teams, the nearest internship session being the Summer 2021 program beginning early this June.
Example EIP Internship Teams
- Investment: research market trends and dynamics, build company profiles, update relevant databases, build and update financial models
- Business Development: develop materials to support portfolio companies with sales, strategic initiatives, research potential customers, update relevant databases
- Research: research market trends and dynamics, consolidate insights into reports to create internal recommendations and share with external partners, update relevant databases
- ESG: gather environmental impact data internally and across portfolio companies, calculate metrics, support development of environmental impact report
- Finance: gather financial data internally and across portfolio companies, calculate metrics and provide ad-hoc analysis, develop summary materials, support accounting operations as needed
- History of strong academic performance in a relevant field (finance/accounting, business administration, environmental/ sustainability studies, interests in energy)
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, team player, open-minded and not ego-driven
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities/ projects at a time
- Willingness to learn and collaborate
- Be a proactive, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated passion around climate technology/sustainability a plus
For more information, click here.
To apply for a position via Handshake, click here.