The Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA) is seeking applicants for their international communication and marketing internship. Interns will work flexible hours, for a minimum of three days per week and earn a $500 stipend per internship term. This position is functioning remotely.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is TOMORROW September 17, 2021.
- Create a website, social media, video, print, and other content to promote APSIA and its events to relevant audiences around the world
- Work with the Admissions Manager to publicize APSIA events to target audiences in different locations around the world across all channels
- Create student and alumni profiles for APSIA’s website and marketing materials to tell the story of what can be done with an APSIA degree
- Work with Executive Director and Admissions Manager to evaluate marketing analytics and Return on Investment
- Work with the Admissions Manager to grow APSIA’s network of student advisors and influencers in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America
- Status as a current student or recent graduate.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills in English. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Excellent command of MS Office Suite.
- Experience with Canva, WordPress, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and social media scheduling tools (ex: Hootsuite).
- Basic HTML is helpful.
- Experience creating social media graphics preferred.
- Previous office experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask with minimal supervision required.
For more information and to apply, click here.