The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is a leading nonprofit organization, research center, and publisher. CFR works to increase America’s understanding of the world and contributing ideas to U.S. foreign policy. CFR is seeking interns for the coming fall 2021 semester. The opportunity is paid and interns are required to work 14-18 hours per week. Fall semester internships will be operating on a fully remote basis.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Perform data analysis and collection for the Digital and Cyberspace Policy Program
- With the direct support and guidance of a supervisor, compile and summarize top cyber-related news stories for the Net Politics blog and program website
- Conducting research as requested by the research associate on state-sponsored cyber attacks for the Cyber Operations Tracker
- Undergraduate or graduate student focusing on international relations, national security studies, computer science, or related field
- Students should have completed the equivalent of four semesters of college coursework (not including AP classes in high school) by the time they begin an internship
- Previous research experience is a plus
- Strong research, editing, and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
For more information and to apply, click here.