The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) is seeking a data research intern to work in their iDeas Lab. The iDeas Lab is the award-winning creative and digital production department at CSIS. They are seeking someone to join their efforts in crafting cutting-edge web technologies, design, video, and audio to enhance CSIS’s policy research. The position is paid hourly and is located in Washington, DC.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Conduct data analysis and writing for digital publication
- Assist the Senior Fellow with research for articles and presentations
- Proofread and edit assorted content
- Monitor, track, and report on events related to key research areas
- Perform a variety of other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) from an accredited U.S. institution or equivalent from a non-U.S. institution
- An academic or professional background in data analysis or data science
- Some existing knowledge of international affairs or political science
- Exceptional writing skills
- The ability to collect, curate, and analyze data with minimal oversight
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience managing competing priorities and multiple projects under tight deadlines
For more information and to apply, click here.