DT Global is an international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. They are seeking an intern to support their Economic Development, Governance, and Environment (EDGE) practice by providing support to the climate change home-office Program Management Unit (PMU). Interns will work from the Washington, DC office.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Climate Change Project Management Unit
- Gather information regarding USAID and donor partner climate change activities and plans, global climate trends, and USG policy across sub-sectors
- Conduct a competitive landscape analysis by target sub-sector
- Conduct research to identify current and past USAID climate change programs by technical area and geography
- Contribute to capturing planning for opportunities key to the practice’s business development strategy
- Contribute to live proposals by developing annexes, past performance reviews, corporate capabilities, and other written components of the proposal
- Participate in business development meetings and proposal strategy sessions
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, including international development, international relations, political science, government, environmental science, climate science, or sustainability; or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- 5 months of professional work experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and in a team
- Attention to detail; good organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in backstopping USAID projects and knowledge of USAID regulations and policies (including AIDAR and FAR regulations)
- French or Spanish language skills are preferred
For more information and to apply, click here.