GlobalSource is seeking an intern to conduct research and investigations alongside their team this fall. The intern will have the opportunity to work on some of the most invigorating global investigations and gain an insider look into the industry that influences decision-making every day. This is a paid internship located in Arlington, VA.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Conducts media and social media research and analyses the information
- Reviews court records, open-source database filings (SEC, FARA, Corporate Disclosures)
- Presents the information learned in a clear and engaging manner
- Contributes creative ideas regarding steps we can take to solve our cases
- Identifies contacts, events, and corporate investigations industry information to support our business development
- Brings ideas on what you’d like to contribute
- Recent graduate, or senior who is expected to graduate within the next semester
- Educational background in International Relations, Criminology, Journalism, English, History, or another related field
- Able to commit at least 30 hours a week to the internship, with the expectation that you will be available in person three days a week in our Arlington office
- Extensive background of primary and secondary research using a variety of web-based tools
- Able to identify pertinent information and develop useful insights on research-related matters
- Craft clear and concise narratives from information identified through research
For more information and to apply, click here.