The Hudson Institute is a non-partisan policy research organization dedicated to innovative research and analysis that promotes global security, prosperity, and freedom. Through publications, conferences, and policy recommendations, Hudson Institute shapes global policy by providing guidance to global leaders and businesses. They are seeking a part-time intent to support the Institute’s work surrounding the role of history in formulating American grand strategy and improving national security. Working directly with an Institute scholar, Interns will be exposed to and discuss critical issues in these files. Interns onsite in Washington, DC will also attend weekly events featuring experts from Hudson Institute and across Washington, DC.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Gathering and analyzing data for inclusion in reports and articles;
- Keeping the scholar and team up to date on current events;
- Assisting the scholar with research projects and presentations;
- Assisting with articles, op-eds, reports, and briefing papers;
- Assisting with administrative tasks and event support.
- Current student or recent graduate of a degree in one of the following: political science, international relations, strategy, European studies, history, or related fields
- Able to work independently, manage their time wisely, and meet deadlines
- Strong research, writing, editing, and analysis skills
- proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- French language skills preferred
For more information and to apply, click here.