A leader in the field of international public health, John Snow Inc (JSI) working within communities as a health care consultant to improve health services and outcomes for all. JSI is currently seeking two full-time or part-time interns for its International Division. Interns will work closely with staff to provide administrative, financial, and programmatic support. This opportunity will operate remotely. Salary commensurate with experience.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is July 5, 2021.
- Providing administrative support for field activities;
- Processing monthly financial reports;
- Procuring supplies as needed by overseas projects;
- Working with staff to identify, recruit, and field consultants for project assignments;
- Providing support to the project team for technical assistance visits, and contract monitoring;
- Assisting in the preparation and coordinating receipt and review of project reports;
- Carrying out other relevant tasks as necessary.
2. Work as part of a team in the preparation of proposals for new projects.
3. In addition to project support and proposal tasks, perform activities to maintain and improve the overall functioning of the International Division.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Interest in learning about public health issues
- Experience living/working in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to work effectively remotely
For more information and to apply, click here.