The Fratelli group is a Washington, D.C.-based strategic communications firm. The agency specializes in the strategy and execution of public policy campaigns and activities, with clients ranging from corporations and NGOs to trade associations and foreign governments. They are seeking an undergraduate intern for this fall 2021 semester to work in person at their Washington, DC office. The intern will be given a stipend of $15.50 per hour.
Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Daily monitoring of policy issues and news;
- Developing and updating press lists;
- Preparing briefing kits and background materials;
- Compiling news coverage reports;
- Conducting research and analysis on client issues;
- Drafting, posting, and monitoring content on social media;
- Editing and proofreading materials;
- Planning, filming, and editing videos; and
- Other related tasks as needed.
- Sophomore, junior, or senior undergraduate students
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Organized, and pays close attention to detail
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please specify your available start date and availability schedule for the fall semester. No calls, please.