Bitpanda is a European digital investment platform that was created with the goal to remove the barriers that stand between people and their financial goals, empowering them to invest in what they want and when they want. They are seeking a full-time intern to join the Bitpanda legal team and work on data protection and e-privacy cases arising with the Bitpanda group.
Interns are responsible for operational tasks and supporting various projects for the growing international business. Interns will receive a monthly full-time salary of €1,650 or $1998.77 gross. This internship will take place in person at Bitpanda’s HQ in Vienna, Austria beginning August 1, 2021, and ending February 15, 2022.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Legal guidance in data protection and e-privacy law
- Develop and implement data protection and data security processes
- Provide ongoing assistance regarding data protection across various projects at a group level
- Advise, accompany and support the operational areas of Bitpanda
- Draft and revise all types of data protection documents like data processing agreements, internal and external policies, privacy impact assessments, data protection reports, etc.
- University degree in the legal, technical or economic field with a strong focus on data protection and/or compliance and/or IT
- Professional experience in an international law firm or advisory firm or experience as in-house legal counsel in an international company
- Good understanding of online platform business and digitalization, IT structures and data processes, as well as cybersecurity
- Team player, quick comprehension skills, solution-oriented and precise way of working, and the ability to work reliably both independently as well as in a team
- Fluency in English is required (knowledge of an additional language(s) is an advantage)
For more information, and to apply, click here.