Stimson’s Blockchain in Practice (BiP) Program offers a unique opportunity for students to gain experience with non-proliferation, international security, and blockchain technology. Internship opportunities include an independent project, presentation, feature article on the website, and the contribution of analysis-driven content to program projects. Although virtual, the BiP team prioritizes providing networking opportunities and professional development experiences to the intern, including participating in program meetings with international security experts and setting up one-to-one informational interviews.
The deadline to apply is August 2, 2021, at 11:59 pm ET.
- Research and administrative support
- Writing and Editing program publications
- Coordinating events
- Representing Stimson at meetings and related events
- Other duties as assigned
- Significant interesting and understanding of blockchain/DLT for international security
- Experience in research, writing, and editing
- Flexibility to work independently and with others
- Fluent in English
- Additional language skills
- Full-Time availability
- Experience in non-proliferation
For more information and to apply, click here.