WarnerMedia, the leading media, and entertainment company are seeking a Client Relations Intern for the International Operations: Global Client Relations & Content Distribution department. Client Relations is the bridge between external and internal teams, and they work to ensure that partners’ needs are met. The focus of this department is the distribution and licensing deals for HBO Max, Home Entertainment, International TV, WBTV, Domestic & Int’l WB Syndication. Client Relations works in tandem with the Servicing operational teams who work to ensure that technology workflows are planned and executed to enable digital file deliveries to occur on time according to client technical specifications.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is June 14th, 2021.
- Update Global Client Servicing database.
- Analyze licensee usage reports for file delivery system (DETE).
- Create vendor rate card reports for licensees.
- Analyze onboarding procedures and completion times.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship. This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company-owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- Analytic skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
For more information and to apply, click here.