The US-ASEAN Business Council is the premier advocacy organization for U.S. corporations operating within the dynamic Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), serving as the leading voice of the U.S. private sector in promoting mutually beneficial trade and investment relationships between the United States and Southeast Asia. The Council is the only U.S.-based organization recognized in the ASEAN charter as a supporting organization of ASEAN. US-ASEAN is seeking applicants for their Policy and Research internship programs for Fall 2022. The timeframe for the internship is flexible.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is June 10, 2022.
- Researching current national and regional economic policy issues in ASEAN affecting the private sector
- Drafting weekly country and industry updates
- Researching U.S. private sector activities in ASEAN
- Assisting in the organization of events with senior government officials and private sector executives
- Attending events with visiting delegations
- Attending briefings and drafting memos on Council-related topics at institutions around D.C.
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work a minimum of 4 days per week
For more information and to apply, click here.