Foreign Brief is an Australian-based geopolitical assessment startup that specializes in linking current global developments in the political, economic, and security arenas to medium and long-term trends. They are seeking a part-time research analyst to conduct research over the Sub-Saharan Africa region. This position is unpaid and will function remotely.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is October 5, 2021.
- Produce two 200-word articles per week, covering relevant geopolitical events
- Participate in meetings and training with other analysts and editors
- Provide feedback to technical teams working on publication platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Background knowledge in geopolitics within the SSA region
- Solid grasp of the open-source landscape
- Available to conduct research and write articles throughout the week hitting both long- and short-term deadlines
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in French, Arabic, or other relevant languages is preferred
To apply, please send a CV and writing sample (non-academic preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org.