About the Job
Full Time Internship to Analyst
- Location: Bethesda, Maryland
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To apply, please email an application package consisting of a resume, cover letter and a short writing sample (no more than 5 pages).
Interns are focused on conducting extensive research using open source intelligence and proprietary databases and incorporating their findings into written reports on individuals, companies and other deliverables to our clients. Successful candidates will be able to support our team in cases involving high-stakes, time-sensitive investigations and major transactional due diligence matters in the U.S. and abroad.
Educational Requirements: Graduating seniors majoring in journalism, business, criminology, library science, political science or international relations.
Preferred Qualifications: Applicants must have superb writing and analytical abilities. Prior journalism, investigative, due diligence, or legal research experience is a plus but not required. Experience with any of the following should be highlighted:
- Conducting investigative research on individuals and companies using open source intelligence methods.
- Identifying and/or interviewing individuals with information on a specific subject matter.
- Searching US (federal and state) and International court websites.
- Utilizing proprietary databases such as LexisNexis, Bloomberg, TLO, IRB/Accurint, Westlaw, Edgar, etc.
- Extensive Internet search engine and social media research.
- Foreign language capabilities (Spanish, Hindi & Mandarin strongly preferred).
Our paid internship program is geared towards graduating seniors who will be a full-time intern over the summer. Following a review in August, successful interns will transition to Associates.
About the Company: RosettiStarr is a fast-growing, successful, corporate intelligence firm led by experienced investigators and staffed by a talented team of professionals that collects valuable information and provides expert advice to clients around the globe. We work with and for corporations, financial institutions, investors, law firms and those in need of urgent business information, conducting investigations, providing intelligence, and fulfilling complex security needs. Our select team is skilled at helping others strategize to manage sensitive matters. We’ve thrived because we have a rich, diverse culture that honors truth and curiosity to deliver huge value for our clients. Those who work for us enjoy a friendly atmosphere, challenging assignments, and an articulated career path.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. RosettiStarr offers attractive benefits including health care and 401k plan with a profit-sharing component. Additionally, RosettiStarr understands that our nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. We are committed to assisting veterans as they transition out of the services and pursue civilian careers, and we encourage veterans to apply.
RosettiStarr is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a larger team of professionals with various backgrounds, perspectives and skills, who will eagerly collaborate with other talented people and do their best work. At RosettiStarr, we are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in supporting diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, and national origin.
Click here to learn more.