Marketing Fall Internship
As the Marketing Creative & Social Media intern, you will be assisting the creative team with design and execution of day-to-day client requests. You will also be conducting day-to-day social media activities for the Georgia Department of Economic Development, documenting the weekly and monthly growths of the accounts, researching new and existing social media technologies, writing industry-related blogs for our many websites, and more! This internship will provide you many opportunities to learn the professional side of graphic design and social media. Experience with social media, blog and graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign) are strongly preferred.
GDEcD is seeking a self-starter to assist marketing and communications efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while, building your portfolio by working closely with creative team on real projects.
- Assist the creative team with the design and execution of day-to-day client requests
- Experience with Adobe Suites and Microsoft Office applications
- Marketing/Graphic Design experience or strong desire to learn; creative and functional design experience (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational and communication skills
Post Job Date: July 15th
Interviews: Week of July 27th
Hours: 12 to 15 hours per week
Duration: 3.5 months
Internship Start Date: Week of August 24th
Internship End Date: Week of December 1st or 7th
Apply via Career Buzz. Job ID: 95873. Or send your resume and cover letter to: Ashleigh Whitby, Interactive Web Designer/Producer, Georgia Department of Economic Development. Email: AWhitby@georgia.org.