Republican Leadership Initiative Fellowship Program will provide direct grassroots field experience in candidate, political and issue-oriented campaigns.
The internship program will provide the expertise needed to become a professional political organizer by developing leadership and interpersonal and provide opportunities to build a network, and master cutting-edge campaign technology. The internship offers an unparalleled way to gain first-hand experience in voter contact operations, event turnout operations, and activist organizing.
Through the Republican Leadership Initiative, the Georgia Republican Party will:
– Teach fellows how to identify, critique, message, and understand nuanced political issues.
– Develop fellows’ leadership skills through hands on field experience.
– Provide access to organizational building techniques in order to grow local chapters and grassroots teams in home region.
– Facilitate relationship building across GAGOP and local auxiliaries.
– Provide unique access to high level Republicans through the mentorship program.
– Enable college students to supplement their academic background with practical experience in areas such as volunteer team building, campaign strategy and
voter contact operations.
– Organization Building
– Social Media Use
– Volunteer Engagement
– Community Engagement
The Georgia Republican Party is engaged in grassroots efforts that are aimed at furthering the Republican agenda. The party is committed to increasing conservative political activism on college campuses. Interns will serve as a Campus Field Representative on their respective college campus and engage conservative classmates in Republican initiatives. The internship will follow a curriculum designed to provide students with first hand experience in campaign politics. Students will follow a 9-week or 12-week program that has been strategically designed by past interns and party officials to provide students
with a complete understanding as to how a state political party operates on a day-to- day basis. Interns will assist in the planning, preparation, and execution of special events and projects on their college campuses and within their community. Although the internship is unpaid, interns will gain valuable professional experience. Internship hours are flexible and can be scheduled to accommodate class and work commitments. The internship lasts one semester and is eligible for course credit. Students of all departments are encouraged to apply. Interested applicants should send their cover letters, resumes and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.