Based in Seoul, the Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is an intergovernmental organization founded to support and promote a model of economic growth known as “green growth”, which targets key aspects of economic performance such as poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion, and environmental sustainability. This 6-month internship will be with the strategy team. Interns will receive supporting letters for visas and will be paid $500 USD per month. All other costs are the responsibility of the interns or their sponsoring institutions.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is April 2, 2022.
- Provide support on coordinating, designing, and preparing sessions for 2022 All Staff Meetings (March and August 2022) as well as provide logistical support
- Provide support on the elaboration of GGGI”s WPB 2023-2024 Work Program and Budget
- Provide support on drafting communication messages, PowerPoint slides, word and excel documents
- Provide support on coordination tasks where required, such as organizing meetings and providing summary after meetings
- Support GGGI’s IATI Working Group as its Secretariat organizing its meetings, booking venues, setting the agenda, producing minutes of meetings, and coordinating follow-up actions.
- Develop a single database of historic projects for easy retrieval and compliance with IATI under the guidance of the Results Reporting Officer
- Perform other tasks assigned from time to time by GGGI.
- Recent graduate in a Bachelor’s or Master’s- or enrolled in a PhD-level program in economics, development economics, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Proven computer literate in standard office software applications skills, ability to quickly master other software
- Strong analytical skills, with a drive for data analysis, modelling and interpretation
- Excellent English communication skills, particularly writing and/or editing experience in the field of financial modeling or economic statistics
- Ability to work/deliver under time pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds.
For more information and to apply, click here.