The Democratic Staff of the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs is seeking legislative and press interns. These positions are unpaid and are operating virtually. There is an opportunity for full-time or part-time work.
Applications will be accepted and review on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Conducting legislative research
- Managing and responding to constituent correspondence
- Attending briefings and hearings for staff
- Compiling press clips
- Drafting communications materials
- Other tasks depending on the interests of the Staff or intern
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Desire to help Veterans and learn more about the House legislative process
To apply, click here.
If you have any questions ask via email here.