International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) is a global consulting firm working on some of the most complex and impactful development problems worldwide. They are seeking a part-time intern to support their ongoing projects to start as soon as possible.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, so apply ASAP.
- Conduct research.
- Provide proposal support including requests for information, project research, etc.
- Provide project support including transcribing meeting notes, formatting documents, and graphics.
- Source and recruit candidates.
- Format resumes.
- Create personnel bios, matrices, etc.
- Prepare project descriptions.
- Organize and maintain files both electronic and hard copy.
- Completed 2+ years of an undergraduate degree
- 6+ months of work experience
- Excellent writing, research, and organizational ability.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite
- Detail Oriented
For more information or to apply, click here.