|Work Location : US – Atlanta, GA||Type of Post : Not Applicable|
|Other Possible Location :||Funding : APPROVED|
|Expected Travel : Not Applicable||Type of Contract :|
|Language Requirement : ENGLISH||Application Deadline :|
|Employee Duration : Intern-Pay|
Support in one or more of the following areas: “Technical Excellence”, “Operating Model / Stretched Infrastructure”, enterprise risk management, quarterly performance reporting, organizational effectiveness projects, cross-collaboration programs/operations projects, analysis/research projects, change management, etc.
- In addition to the above, responsibilities include project coordination, idea generation / thinking out of the box, liaising/coordinating with cross-functional teams in the US/globally, enhancing team collaboration, etc.
- Bachelors or Masters (we are flexible)
- High level of verbal proficiency.
- High level of writing proficiency.
- Required to be proficient in the office 365 Suite.
- Strong skills in PowerPoint preferred (or translatable from Google Slides).
- Project coordination or having previously worked on a team would be a bonus.