At Mailchimp, our internship program focuses on giving our interns opportunities to get hands-on experience and contribute to real-world business projects alongside our full-time peeps. Over the years, we’ve had the privilege to bring on some of the brightest, most talented students from around the world to help grow our brand. Mailchimp designed our 12 week paid internship program to help students grow their skillset, create lasting connections, and do meaningful work. Along with helping our interns grow professionally, we’re also committed to their personal growth and provide various soft skill classes while also hosting fun events along the way!
Our program is open to students enrolled in undergraduate & graduate programs – all candidates must be enrolled through the duration of the program.
The Customer International Growth team is responsible for defining and executing go-to-market plans and strategic localization to improve the customer experience and expand Mailchimp’s market share in key non-US markets. It works cross functionally with other internal teams (including product, design, marketing, research, legal, partnerships) as well as external service partners. The team actively provides recommendations and expertise to implement localized customer experiences within the Human Assistance functions: Sales, Customer Success & Onboarding, and Customer Care for international audiences.
We are looking for a creative, organized, highly motivated undergrad with a multicultural and international mentality to support go-to-market activities in non-US markets, primarily in Europe and Latin America. The International Growth intern will help in all stages of our international expansion process, including competitive and market research, campaign development, and tracking and reporting of localization and international GTM initiatives.
- Are interested in continuing nurturing your passion for international expansion
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, service oriented and ever-changing environment
- Strong organization, problem-solving, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual a plus (Portuguese / Spanish)
- Support Human Assistance functions by working on international projects that directly benefit our organization.
- Recommend go-to-market strategies based on data-driven analysis
- Identify and communicate takeaways for optimizing gaps within the customer journey
- Conduct regular QA and logging of Human Assistance work streams and weekly meetings.
- Monitor and track KPIs and update international monthly business reports.
- Gather insights
- Identify topics of interests/opportunities and recommend go-to-market activities
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Support, and Research teams to create competitive analyses and presentations.
To learn more & apply: click here.