SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company’s approximately 45,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $10.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2009. For more information, visit www.saic.com <http://www.saic.com> . SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
SAIC is currently seeking entry-level candidates for various technical and engineering positions.
Candidates may be responsible for one of the following:
1. Electrical Engineering: Development, modification, and evaluation of electronic parts, components, integrated circuitry, for hardware and other systems. Conducts experiemental testing on equipment and evaluates results. Develops specifications for selecting components and equipment to use.
2. Software Applications Engineer: Responsible for performing analysis and coding in the design and implementation of software applications for computer-based systems.
3. Software Systems Engineer: Responsible for performing technical planning, software systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness for total software systems. Total software system product may include: concept design, test, installation, operation, maintenance, and disposal.
4. System Specialist: Responsible for managing the overall installation and maintenance of hardware and software on a daily basis. Monitors overall system performance. Oversees daily operations of systems to ensure system availability.
5. Signal Engineer: Responsible for managing the overall installation and maintenance of hardware and software on a daily basis. Monitors overall system performance. Oversees daily operations of systems to ensure system availability.
Education: Working towards a bachelor’s degree in engineering at GA Tech. Students graduating between August 2010 and June 2011 are eligible to apply.
Required Skills: Ability to exercise independent judgment, work independently with limited direction. Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications, languages, technologies. Additional skills as required by position.
Location: Entry level engineering positions are available at many of SAIC’s US locations. If you have a strong location preference, please indicate it in your candidate profile.
Please apply at http://www.saic.com/career/
Enter Job Requisition Number: 164746 (or search for internships for Georgia Tech students)