INTERNSHIP: COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
viEUws (www.viEUws.eu) – the EU Policy Broadcaster – is the independent video platform that provides in-depth analyses of EU policy developments through impartial interviews, briefings & debates.
viEUws is looking for a student to join the team as a Communications Assistant (as part of their study programme, a scholarship or in light of a work placement agreement with their university or school) to support and assist in the coordination of viEUws’ communications & social media campaigns from September through December 2014.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- High level of computer literacy
- Social media savvy (please include links to your – relevant / professional – social media presence in the motivation letter)
- Dynamic, well organised and result oriented
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an international team
- Ability to prioritize and juggle, meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of EU policies and decision-making processes
- Additional European languages would be a (strong) plus
Interested? Please send your CV and a motivation letter – addressed to Kasper Peters – by email to email@example.com (no phone calls) before Friday 1 August.
Due to the large number of applications expected, we will only contact short-listed candidates.